Once upon a time, I was a professional psychic. Astrology, tarot readings, dream interpretation, the whole shtick. I still do these things, but I don’t do it for money anymore.
Oooh–does that mean I’ll do it for free?
Ha ha, NO! Good try, though.
It means that I’m staying out of others’ minds, lives, and choices nowadays. Too much drama. You’re smart; learn about magic for yourself. Solve your own problems.
I still love all this metaphysical stuff so much, but I’d rather just write about it, talk about it, report my own experiences, and hear about yours. I’m what you’d call an open-minded skeptic. I do believe in magic and ghosts and gods and psychic powers. I do, I do, I do. But there’s a lot of bullshit out there that’s getting in the way of the truth, and I’ve spent most of my life trying to sort it all out. The world is full of resources and wisdom, but you can’t just head to the New Age section and grab the latest release–it’s not that easy. If it was that easy, you’d have already learned about it in kindergarten.
It is accessible, though. You don’t need to be born with special powers; you just have to be willing to dive into history, sociology, philosophy, anthropology, the arts, and even math and science. Especially math and science. There are connections everywhere, and true magic lies at the heart of it all. Keep filling your brain up and you’ll see it. Then you won’t need a professional psychic to tell you what choices to make. (Truth be told, most of you never needed a psychic. You just needed to hear what you already knew. Whether you paid attention or not, well…)
So that’s what I’m all about now. Maybe we can discover something awesome together. Let’s have some fun.
Why Should You Listen to Me?
Listen to me or don’t; I’m going to build the website anyway. But here are a few of my accomplishments:
- My life has revolved around the study and practice of magic since I can remember.
- I have an AA in English, an AS in Media Production, and a BA in Arts & Letters with a minor in English.
- I have written and taught classes in science, art, and metaphysics.
- I’ve published articles in several of the Llewellyn annuals (this one contains my latest, in which I link Newton’s Laws to magical energy and forces).
- My psychic readings are usually right, and my spells usually work.
- Occasionally, I’m funny.